Do you know what Bullet Journaling is?
I’d never heard of it until a friend of mine sent me this video. In this video Clare Jones is setting up her 2018 Bullet Journal. I just LOVE this idea and she makes it look so easy.
Bullet Journal (or BuJo) was actually created by Ryder Carroll. He sees it as an “adaptable practice meant to be self curated as you determine what works best for you.” There’s literally TONS of info and inspiration on his website for you to read. Go there.
Here’s a great cheat sheet to get you started: Little Coffee Fox Bullet Journaling.
Now I’m off to start my own Bullet Journal. Let me know if you journal this way…. I would love to hear about your inspiration!
- Stained Glass Love - February 15, 2018
- Call of the Wild - February 6, 2018
- Bullet Journaling - February 2, 2018
- Becoming Minimalist - January 12, 2018
- Wedding – Brea & Clay - November 17, 2017
- Ann Voskamp Post - November 14, 2017
- Vendor Show Etiquette - November 3, 2017
- Midday Latte - October 23, 2017
- DJ – DJ Maq & Friends - August 22, 2017
- Midlife. No Crisis. - August 10, 2017